Battlepanda: Jetblue Villanelle: Ode to an airline that doesn't suck

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Jetblue Villanelle: Ode to an airline that doesn't suck

Sometimes you get customer service so good it is necessary to write a villanelle. Maybe it should have been a sonnet. But anyways...JetBlue, JetBlue, I love you!

O Jet Blue how I love you...let me count the ways
Too much flying in the skies had meant my brain was fried
I was the one who fucked up, and you made it all OK

So blissfully I slept the whole morning away
Unaware that I was missing my scheduled flight
O Jet Blue how I love you...let me count the ways

I called you in a panic with my tempers all afray
Your angelic customer service told me "all will be all right"
I was the one who fucked up and you made it all OK

Calmly she said "please leave for the airport right away"
Another flight to New York City is open on standby
O Jet Blue how I love you...let me count the ways

You gate agent informed me no penalty need to be paid
A few taps of the keyboard and I was ready to fly!
I was the one who fucked up and you made it all OK

In just a few more moments I'll be off to JFK
Transported on your comfy leather seats overnight
O Jet Blue how I love you...let me count the ways
I was the one who fucked up and you made it all OK