Battlepanda: This time the template is not as pretty

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

This time the template is not as pretty

Welcome, old and new readers to the battlepanda blog. I'm back.

Well, I guess I never really went away. I shut down the ol' typepad operation, intending to take a break and focus more on doing productive things, but things didn't really pan out that way. Not only did I not use the hours not blogging freed up to go to the gym or clean the house or any of those 101 things I never have time for, I found myself gravitating back towards blogs, so instead of spending hours writing posts, I'm spending hours writing the kind of big, huge, bloviating comments that people never read.

To cut a long story short, now I'm back to blogging. But I still can't justify the typepad costs, so here I am at blogger, which is less pretty and user friendly, but perfectly adequate.