Battlepanda: Slow blogger blues

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Slow blogger blues

Sorry for the paucity of posts lately, folks. I've been mooching internet intermittently from family and at the office, but I'm one of those slow bloggers who can't dash off posts on the fly. Hopefully, once I finally get broadband set up at home, I'll be back to my usual posting frequency.

I was almost seduced into one of those PDA mobile phones that claims to do everything but scrub the kitchen sink, including check emails and blogs. Unfortunately, it would have tied me to a horrendous plan with far more minutes than I would need. Besides. Wi-fi coverage in London is incredibly sparse, especially coming from Mt. Airy, where the entire down-town is free wireless.