Battlepanda: New Logo

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Monday, December 05, 2005

New Logo

Look to your right. Yep. Your eyes does not decieve you. The old, wimpy panda logo I constructed with the "draw" tool of Appleworks is no more. Instead, we have what the baddest, meanest, most pissed-off looking panda I have ever seen. Truly, this is the panda of battle.

The heart-melting cuteness is just a cover. This is what we pandas are really like.

More panda attacks.

(And no, I did not grab the logo off the net -- my boyfriend Gene made it for me, as computer 3-d modelling is his hobby. How groovy is that? "The old panda was like a wimpy liberal circa 2002,", he explained. "This new panda is a 2005 liberal, ready to kick some butt.")
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Battlepanda Classic