Battlepanda: Saturday Crazy Cat blogging

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Saturday Crazy Cat blogging

I'm staying at the Taiwanmex Hostel in Taipei until I find accomodations. It's one of those super-economical places, but with a really good vibes and good people. The resident feline is, I shit you not, called "Battlecat", and for good reason. She loves to ambush people and sinking her teeth into you just gently enough not to break skin. Her claws are never fully retracted, even when she's purring on your lap.
Image hosting by Photobucket

I've made the Taiwanmex hostel a website. It's still mostly under construction, and look much better on my mac than on other machines, but you're welcome to take a look.