Battlepanda: Cute

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Cute

Some spontaneous animal awesomeness on Youtube. First, we have the juggling otter.

Now, the compulsive toilet-flushing cat.

This cat video reminds me of Dodo when I would blow bubbles for her to chase. She would always become consumed with curiosity when she finds the bubbles disappearing upon touching the ground. "I could see it. And I can still smell it. But where did it go?" she must be wondering, as she nosed the damp spot where the bubble disappeared. A little doggie existentialist crisis. She never gets tired of this and I would only stop when I feel like she's ingested too much detergent for her own good.
(Both video via Riba Rambles)