Battlepanda: Don't let me down, America

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Don't let me down, America

Posting have been sparse enough on this blog as it is...almost nothing on the mid-terms. This is partially because of a busy schedule, and partially because, well, it's almost like how it can be almost unbearable to watch a championship final when you know you're team's ahead.

When Bush first got elected, I barely knew the difference between a Democrat and a Republican. I didn't start paying attention until the Iraq war. So my only election is really the crushing experiences of 2004.

But this looks good. This looks really good. I'm starting to feel OK about letting myself feel optimistic.

We'll see...