Battlepanda: Professors who blog

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Professors who blog

I almost choked on my kibbles. Very funny, but with an edge of discomfort since I'm closer to the demographic being made fun of than the demographic making fun. I wondered if I churned out any beauties like this on papers in my time:

  1. Phi. The Golden Number. For centuries the concept of this figure has baffled and intrigued the mind of man. It is unknown exactly when this great mystery was discovered and applied by man, nor is the extent of its usefulness known.
And Learning Curve is not the only prof shaking their heads at the young 'uns nowadays. I wonder if their students ever stumble onto their blogs.