Battlepanda: New Blogger

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

New Blogger

Well, I finally convinced my boyfriend Gene to join the blog. By the time I wake up in the morning he's usually already had several cups of coffee and an hour of Air America under his belt, and absolutely seething with the ol' partisan hatred. Hopefully posting will provide a useful outlet for the vitriol.

Also, I know there are those of you out there who are not bloggers yet but have had interesting things to say. Perhaps keeping a blog simply seems like too much of a commitment. I know that since I've gotten busier I've found it harder and harder to keep the blog fresh with something new every day. Why not consider becoming an occasional blogger on the Battlepanda blog to see if blogging is for you? Email me at angelica dot oung at gmail dot com and tell me who you are, what you'd like to say.