Battlepanda: Cookies makes me happy

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Cookies makes me happy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When I said that the reason for the season is cookies, I'm only half kidding.

I made eight different kinds this year --

-- Home made chocolate wafers covered in white chocolate
-- Pecan rolled buttercookies
-- Vanilla Vienna cookies
-- pretzel kisses
-- Merry Cheesecake slice
-- Snickerdoodles
-- m&m cookies
-- "White Trash"

I also made spritz cookies, but they were so difficult to pipe (I think the head I chose is too small) that they call came out misshapen and I decided that they were not fit for the holiday table (and consequently have no choice but to eat them all beforehand).