Battlepanda: Diana Eng, Geek designer

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Diana Eng, Geek designer

One of my guilty pleasures of TV is Project Runway on Bravo. It's kind of like American Idol, but for fashion designers. I do enough sewing (though not fashion sewing) to appreciate how the outfits are put together every week, even if the focus on the show is more on the personality and the histrionics. It pisses me off every week that they keep on the biggest talentless sack of shit because his huge ego and pretentious designs makes for good TV and knock out one of the worthier designers instead.

Alas, Diana Eng was one such victim. I really liked her stuff though, and I hope to hear more of her in the future.