Battlepanda: Meme of fours

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Meme of fours

I have been tagged.

Four Jobs I've Had
1. PA for entrepreneur guy
2. Field Canvasser for the DNC
3. Briefly and disasterously, property manager for my mom
4. ?

Four Movies I can watch over and over
1. Groundhog day (natch)
2. A Clockwork Orange
3. Silence of the Lambs
4. Raise the Red Lantern

Four Places I've lived
1. Taipei, Taiwan
2. Melbourne, Australia
3. London, England
4. Amherst, Massachusetts

Four TV shows I love:
1.Battlestar Galactica
2: Father Ted (British Sitcom featuring three priests and their housekeeper on a remote island off the coast of Ireland.)
3. Good Eats (cooking show with Alton Brown)
4. The Daily Show/Colbert Report (so similar in content/style that I really consider TCR an extension of TDS, like Karen.)

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven’t seen (much of):
1. The West Wing (also like Karen)
2. The Gilmore Girls (Friends of mine are obsessed by this show. So far I remain uninfected.)
3. 24 (also like Karen)
4. Just about all of those highly-regarded HBO series

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. All over Italy
2. The Lake District in England
3. China, including Guilin
4. Florida

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Sushi
2. Creme caramel
3. Pho (Vietnamese beef noodle soup)
4. Dim Sum (cheating, because it is a bunch of different foods. But don't make me pick...)

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Dadahead
2. Ezra Klein
3. Washington Monthly
4. Dymaxion World

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Taipei, Taiwan
2. Ho Chi Ming city, Vietnam
3. Any stupid package hotel as long as it is located in a sunny clime with a beach and a pool with a swim-up bar. It's the time of year getting to me.
4. Lucca, Italy

Four new bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Mark of Doubting to Shuo
2. Rob Farley of LGM
3. The Kn@ppster
4. Issac from the Armchair Economist, because he really should be blogging more.