Battlepanda: Pretty Sad

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Pretty Sad



create your own visited states map
I'm not particularly well-travelled inside the U.S. I guess there are a a states up and down the eastern seaboard I could have put down, but I don't think I ever got out of the car in Delaware and probably only to use a bathroom at McDonalds in Maryland.

Top 5 States I want to visit:
1) Hawaii -- duh
2) Alaska -- double duh
3) Oregon -- A random internet quiz told me that I should live in Oregon once.
4) Arizona -- or New Mexico or something. Just want to see the sunbelt.
5) Texas -- Just for the barbeque. And maybe to check out the coolness that is Austin. But mainly for the barbeque. Maybe there is good barbeque in Austin so that I can multitask.