Battlepanda: Conspiracy to keep me from blogging

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Conspiracy to keep me from blogging

Or something. For a few days now, I've had trouble accessing blogspot sites from Taiwan, coming up with the same "cannot display this page" error message whenever I tried to see my blog or any other blogspot blogged. So I didn't post, figuring that blogger must be down in some epic way. But today, I am updating on a computer that redirects me to an Yahoo search page rather than an error message. On a whim I clicked on a "translate this page" link and promptly got taken to a rather garbled Battlepanda blog in Chinese. I see that Brock has updated, as have loads of other blogspot blogs (yep, I read all this in Chinese). Anybody knows whats up? Mark? I can post just fine, I suspect. But I can't read many of the blogs I like! I can't even check my blog to see if I've made some hideous booboo. Wahhh!

By the way, I think this need to be preserved for posterity:




Battlepanda


總設法推測事以胡說極小值和交戰最大值。



"Battlepanda -- Always managing to deduce things with nonsense extreme small value and battle maximum value"