Battlepanda: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The tree is up and ornamented. The cookie bake-a-thon has begun. I am playing fingerstyle arrangements of Christmas carols on the guitar approximately three hours a day. Oh, it's festive this year all right.

Why the aggressive holiday spirits, well, as I hinted in the the comments, all is not going well in the Battlepanda household. I am no longer in London, and I don't really know if I will return. In fact, I'm not really sure exactly where my life is going at the precise moment in time. But in the meantime, I am determined to have myself a merry little Christmas.

In case any readers out there are looking for good tablature for Christmas carols, I am sharing URLs to some of the best arrangements I've found:

Silent Night

What child is this
Little Drummer Boy
White Christmas

If you have any favorite arrangements you can recommend, let me know.