Battlepanda: The radioactive Abramoff

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Monday, January 09, 2006

The radioactive Abramoff

Hee. The White House staff are frantically looking for photographs that might put Abramoff and Bush in the same frame. But honestly, what does it matter at this point? As John Cole said...
Is it possible to raise at least $100,000 on behalf of B/C2004, attend three WH Hannukah bashes and somehow fail to meet the president? At least Scotty hedged that the president ‘has no recollection’ of meeting Abramoff.

America should really stop electing such forgetful politicians.

I haven't been blogging as much on the Abramoff scandal as I should have, because better bloggers than I have covered the ground pretty well. Suffice to say that when I read the Carpetbagger Report nowadays, I bring popcorn.