Battlepanda: Belated BSG Blogging

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Belated BSG Blogging

John Holbo's BSG blogging reminds me that I meant to blog about this Friday's BSG episode. Those of you who have not watched yet avert your eyes to the comments, as usual.

Oh, and I'm really going to try and stop being so lame with this already and just learn how to do post summaries sometime soon. But unfortunately, blogger help is of no use at all. It only outlines how to do post summaries if you want all your post to have the exerpt/summary format, which is useless if you only want jumps for the occasional post, and blithely smooth over this oversight by saying "Modifying this feature is left as an exercise for the reader." Cheeky! If I wanted puzzles, I'll buy the frickin NY Times for the crossword. What I want in my help section is the information I need to know!