Battlepanda: Real life bloggers

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Real life bloggers

Blogging is usually disasterous for my social life. Why go out with friends when you can stay at home tapping away at your keyboard in front of your monitor instead?

Yesterday was an exception though. I met up with two bloggers in Taipei -- Mark, a regular commenter on Battlepanda and the proprietor of Doubting to Shuo, and JT of Wan An Taipei. We had Mexican food, played pool and generally acted like a normal twenty-something year old. See, and my sister thinks that I have no life because I'm a blogger. Quite to the contrary.

Perhaps we can meet up with Wulingren as he's back from the States and have another blogger powwow. Congrats on the new job, by the way!