Battlepanda: Meme-o-riffic!

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Meme-o-riffic!

Since BP has tagged me, let's see if I can come up with four interesting truths and one plausible lie about myself.

(1) The first time I ever went bowling, I bowled a 180. It must have been beginner's luck, because I haven't been able to break 100 since.

(2) I was voted "Best Dressed" in my Senior High School Yearbook. Over the intervening years, I've lost my fashion sense, and while I manage to avoid the major fashion faux pas, I'm hardly what you could call well-dressed.

(3) I used to perform with a live cast at the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I played Dr. Scott more than any other role, but I also played Frank, Brad, and Eddie at times.

(4) Like the late President Gerald Ford, I'm an Eagle Scout.

(5) I was into break dancing in high school, and my sole brush with celebrity was when I ran into Boogaloo Shrimp from Breakin' at the Mall of Memphis.

I'm not going to tag anybody. These things have got to stop somewhere.