Battlepanda: Patrick Fitzgerald made me bald

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Patrick Fitzgerald made me bald

I think this whole situation is making me a little punchy, and very antsy. I've been grafted to the computer, scrambling for whatever bits of rumor and innuendo I can wring out of the blogosphere, because there sure as hell aren't any good leaks out of the Fitzgerald's office. Much as I miss her, I'm glad Angelica isn't around to see me like this.

The rumors of indictments and the constant pulling of the rug out from under my feet has been getting to me a bit. My eyes are going glazed and it's hard to concentrate. Needless to say, this became a problem this morning when I decided to cut my hair.

For the past year or so, I've been shaving my head. It's easier to care for, and I don't have to spend time and money at the barber. This morning, however, I pulled out the clippers and made that first buzz across the forehead before I realized that I forgot to put the length attachment on the razor. So thanks a lot, Patrick Fitzgerald; you've made me look like Jeff Gannon.