Battlepanda: Foggy Day

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Foggy Day

A dense fog settled over Mount Airy last evening. I went crazy and took a whole bunch of pictures, but most of them did not come out at all. I kind of like this one though.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This guy is one of the two horses that lives in the field opposite to Gene's parents. Sometimes it likes to lie down in the field with all four legs stretched out rather stiffly. The first time I saw it do this, I thought he had kicked the proverbial bucket. But no. I guess it was just taking a break from the hectic life that is wandering slowly from one side of the field to the other while occasionally stooping to munch some grass.