Battlepanda: I have gone tote-tally crazy

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Friday, January 27, 2006

I have gone tote-tally crazy

I'm not sure how many of you will be interested in this post. Perhaps just the Power-tool Wife. But hey, it's my blog and I can overshare if I want to.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Yep, your eyes does not decieve you. That's five home-sewn totebags sitting on a bed of new-ly minted reversable placemats. I'm determined to use up my fabric stash before I leave for Taiwan, see. For the sewing machine-enabled crafties among you, excellent instructions can be found here at Super Eggplant, a great craft blog.

Oh, and I apologize for the title. There is something about hobby sewing that causes good people to make bad puns. Or sew it would seam...

(...O.K. I'll stop now.)