Battlepanda: Who else was unromantic for Valentine's day

Battlepanda

Always trying to figure things out with the minimum of bullshit and the maximum of belligerence.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Who else was unromantic for Valentine's day

My husband's big Valentine's day present to me was walking the dog. Since he walks the dog anyhow, I guess Valentine's day wasn't as much celebrated as noted and passed over in the Gauvin-Oung household. Lest you think that he is neglecting his new wife, let me assure you that this is quite normal -- Gene never got me anything for Valentine's day, and frankly, I don't miss the roses wrapped in cellophane, overpriced chocos and hallmark card. Glad to know that we're not the only unromantic ones though. According to Lindsay, on Valentine's day:
Thad woke me early this morning to confirm that Paul Hackett threw in the towel in Ohio.